Some minor stuff from the last few weeks

This past weekend, I made some headway on tackling the bug! I focused on a few smaller jobs to get things rolling. First, I installed new engine bay seals and added soundproofing to the doors and quarter panels. I even experimented with some DIY galvanization (fun fact: stay tuned for a future post on that!).

The ragtop mechanism is also getting some TLC. I've already started the refurbishment process, but I needed to order some parts to finish the job. Even though it's not pictured yet, I'm happy to report that it's already functional.

Looking ahead, next week's agenda is jam-packed! We'll be removing the body, installing the new seals and soundproofing throughout, replacing the front axle parts, and then finally, putting the body back on for good.

I have to continue this process on the other half as well
The colors are matching perfectly

I dry fit before disassembly, it opens and closes smoothly now

Some Gucci touch on the interior

No comments:

Post a Comment