Dashboard and trunk adjustments
At the weekend we finalized the dashboard and finally cut the cigarette lighter's hole on it. Look stunning when all the ivory knobs are fit to it. After this lifting moment we switched to the trunk adjustments, that was horrible. The right side of it was up at the edge while the left was just in okish position. When we moved the right to the proper position the other side fucked up and vice versa. At the end of a sever hour of struggle we reached the state of "fuck it, it cannot be better". To be honest it still looks ugly yet at least in an acceptable way...next step is the welding!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment